Monday, June 22, 2009

Fail Fit Moas

the name of the system escapes my mind but, most of the corp was online and roaming. We found a mining Ferox and killed it pretty darn fast. I dont think it had an shield seeing as how fast it went down. I was in a Stabber and the rest of the fleet was in Frigates. After a couple more hours of roaming and only finding little targets, all but three corperation members had logged for the night. Good ol’ Chiro found two Moa’s, we engaged them in a Rifters. Try as hard as I could I couldn’t get a lock on them. They had a little drone swam that I would normally shoot down but I was being jammed by both ships. Hugging the fender of one of the Moa’s the other one would get some distance and be able to hit me effectively. Ten minutes of warping in shooting some drones and warping out, I had enough! Docking up I walked into my Stabber and proceeded back to the belt where Chiro was keeping them busy. It seems that in every engagement that Chiro and I are in, he is the one to be the bait and last long enough for us to take them together. My Stabber was fully t2 fitted except the gun and the overdrives. Loaded in some Emp S and prayed to God they just had disruptors. Chiro took out the drones while I lit up the Moa. The only problem was that the other Moa had aquired some distance and once his friend was dead he was capable to disengage the assured lose of the fight. When I was fighting them in the Rifter I think me and Chiro came to the conclusion that this was not, friends out having fun. This was one person with two accounts attempting to PvP. Lesson learned, don’t take on a fast ship that you cannot track with your guns and use one person while PvPing.

No comments:

Post a Comment