Saturday, June 20, 2009

First Death

One of the first actual corporations that I joined was located in Caldari Space only two jumps out from Jita. The Ceo was a Caldari pilot that mainly did level 4 missions in his heavily tanked Raven. Of course he was recruiting noobs and had recruited a person that would one day be my other corps director. His name was Chiro. It was funny because people messed up his name. It is said like a chiropractor. Anyways Chiro and I went to see if I couldn’t break his Hurricanes tank in my newly fitted T1 stabber. We soon found out that it wasn’t the little engine that could. On return to the HQ an Incursus and a Pilgrim locked, scrammed, webbed and energy neuted me. it took them four seconds or so and I was spamming the warp out button with only my pod. I had no idea we were at war. What happened was we apparently joined an alliance that was at war and they decided, "hey let’s pick on people in empire". We requested some help from the bigger guns but they had an excuse of it was too far for them to warp. Lesson learned… stabber can’t kill a hurricane ( If you can show me the kill mail then the hurricane was a fail fit and you know it) as well alliances can sometimes be like unions and not do much. If you join a 0.0 alliance just go to 0.0 space. They will be able to actually help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment