Sunday, June 21, 2009

An Orca a day keep the doctor away

Thus far one of my biggest defeats was the orca on 04/24/09 17:19:00. I was flying my beloved Rifter throughout some systems looking for a fight. I didn’t find anything and Hulks would never shoot at me. I thought what the heck I will try it. Flipped his full can of Veldspar and sat there. He threw out his five Vespa II’s and it was on. I couldn’t believe that he would actually try and take me on in a hulk. 1 minute into the fight I was in flames and running off pretty fast. I repaired and tried again. This time I took out three of his drones before I had to go. If he only had 2 drones now I thought I could take him, I had no idea what was in store for me next. I called a friend of mine to help me out if he could get here in time. We fleeted up and he was coming from 8 jumps out in an Amarr Battle cruiser. The guy didn’t come back in a hulk this time thought, but this time in an Orca. My friend Zoe was 1 jump out now and ready to come in at a moment’s notice. The Orca spat out five Vespa II’s just as the hulk did and attacked me along with taking my cans and putting them into his cargo hold. Zoe said go for it and I tackled him up, trying to stay alive long enough for him to get here and take him out. Zoe didn’t have any tackling equipment, if I were to die the Orca would have gotten away and I would have been pissed. For some reason I was able to shoot down each Vespa II down within a very short amount of time. With no other friends even close we sat there for 15 minutes as the Orca pilot begged us to stop firing and he would pay us. A couple weeks back I tried to ransom a Destroyer but he ejected from his ship and ran off. I learned my lesson the first time. I was yelling into the mic at Zoe to not stop fire until we had either blown this thing up or received payment. We never did receive payment and 15 minutes later with help from Zoe, he had blown up a capital industrial ship. His friend finally did arrive in system 4 minutes after we had destroyed his Orca. They opened communications and exploded to us that the pilot was stupid enough to take us on and it was his own fault. They were however extremely mad at me. Zoe was playing Mr. Innocent and playing the victim and saying he was drug into it. He had no idea until he got into system. I found it extremely funny and let them believe that I was the bad guy and Zoe was an innocent angle. He have had some fun times Zoe. Take care in your new corperation.


the conversation went something like this

RagingRifter > i kiilled your orca!!!!!!
Saruwatari Kaito > so
Saruwatari Kaito > still a chicken whimp
Saruwatari Kaito > oohh i'm shaking
Becoming Insane > did u trick tht poor man then kill his orca lol ..
RagingRifter > he shot me
RagingRifter > i was in a rifter for God's sake
Becoming Insane > self defence then well done
RagingRifter > i am the victim
Saruwatari Kaito > yes, and your gang mates, oh your so smallllll pea brain, to lazing to mine yourself
RagingRifter > i didnt want your ore
RagingRifter > i wanted your orca. and i got it
Zoe Nobel > Raging you told me it was self diffence
Saruwatari Kaito > he was stealing ore
Zoe Nobel > oh
RagingRifter > it was self defence
RagingRifter > 5 vespa II's vs a rifter
Saruwatari Kaito > no it was not you were stealing ore
RagingRifter > i was defending my stolen ore
Jackson Grey > lol
RagingRifter > what's so wrong with that
Zoe Nobel > Sorry Sarwatari been a very big misunderstanding :0(
Saruwatari Kaito > your stolen ore, you stole it from me pea brain
RagingRifter > i flipped em
RagingRifter > you need to use another word besides pea brain
Deathspawn 1 > what i dont understand is why are you jet can mining when you have an orca
Saruwatari Kaito > so you admit being an ore thief
RagingRifter > i thought i was the one that was suppose to me smack talking you
Thorneleos > good question
RagingRifter > yes
Zoe Nobel > Sorry Saruwatari I dont tolerate ore thieving if i had known i wouldnt have shot you
Saruwatari Kaito > Zoe, no problems
RagingRifter > no i want to be the good guy now
Saruwatari Kaito > no, you are just the bad guy, you stole other peoples ore
Becoming Insane > friday night entertainment lolz
Saruwatari Kaito > lol
RagingRifter > want to fight again saruwatari?
RagingRifter > this time i will kill your titan
Saruwatari Kaito > no, not worth it you always run like a chicken
Thorneleos > everyone tries to run when they are dieing you just need to keep them there till their dead :)
RagingRifter > ya where was your scram?
Jackson Grey > sorry i was 14 jumps away I'm here now (lol)
Saruwatari Kaito > dose it matter you still ran like a little girl
RagingRifter > ya it does
Zoe Nobel > sorry Jackson your too l8t
Jackson Grey > i was going to be dead against you anyway Zoe
Deathspawn 1 > i will fight you raging and your corp mate im bored need something to shoot at ;)
Zoe Nobel > Im sorry for this whole mix up
Zoe Nobel > Death im a miner no pvp'er
Jackson Grey > hey that cool, shit happens
Saruwatari Kaito > Zoe i don't blame you, its only a game at the end of the day
Zoe Nobel > No hard feelings didnt know what rage was up to
RagingRifter > an orca a day keeps the doctor away
RagingRifter > ok i will stop
RagingRifter > but i am just saying have you ever killed one
?.

No comments:

Post a Comment