Monday, June 22, 2009

Good Ol' Tar1

In Eve eventually there will always be one person in the game that pushes your buttons more than most players. Tar1 was that person for my corp but mainly Chiro and me. With us being war deced by the 100 man alliance, being nimble and avoiding their Mother ship’s, Hac’s, Titan’s…. well you get the point we were out manned. Tar1 war deced us and we only had one engagement with him. I took his wolf down to hull before he got away from my Thrasher. A couple weeks went by and I see a vagabond pilot yelling at him in local to come out and fight. Apparently Tar1 had been going around war declaring on everyone and their mother’s corporations. When he got bored he would leave his two man corperation and join a bigger one that people didn’t care to mess with. With those Tar1’s in the game make sure that he doesn’t get out of disruptor range when you have him into hull. Show him he isn’t as awesome as he thinks he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment