Monday, November 2, 2009

Temporary Silence

I find it that the beginning months of playing eve you remember them being hard to understand but, still quite enjoyable. The stories of the past I will remember and laugh at throughout the time I play eve. The stories of my recent actives aren’t as funny but I do try and find humor in every situation. The Red Hand of Nod merged our Corporation with a large one called DKA. They were a bunch of really awesome guys. They really helped us out. We opened up shop in a station called Ra Prime that was owned by the now dead -V- alliance. My first look at prime Rats was the response of pure joy and bliss. Of course my happiness never last for long and the alliance was overrun by what I believe was Dice and Atlas. All I can remember was I warped back there in a pod and all I could see were Goons, so still quite unsure of what happened there. If anyone knows, that’d be awesome if you could fill me in. sticking with DKA we got all of our stuff out of there a resumed looking for more 0.0 space. We found the “dreaded” Council. Actually they were not frightful at all but they were the only alliance I knew who didn’t stand a chance against an assault. My Friend Chiro loved it there mainly because of the gate camps. He could lock and kill pods, frigates, shuttles and if enough dps cruiser and titans before interceptors could lock them. It was nice because the pipe was just about always clear with some Jump Bridges in-between. After a short time of making no money from ratting we decided that it was time for me and a couple other guys to head off into the sun set once again looking for home…. Which didn’t end so well…

No comments:

Post a Comment